This site constructed
Press F5 to create a new spread
A READING OF THE YES-NO TAROT CARD SPREAD
USING THE CARDS AND WISDOM OF THE WARNER TAROT DECK
| DATE TIME|
TYPE OF READING
| 7/21/2018 11:17:06 AM|
Will the answer be yes or no?
These cards reflect a more positive attitude toward the universe. One yes can mean a slight glimmer of hope, two yeses, a definite posibility, and three yeses a resounding affirmative. Three no's however, is a definite no.
This row is NO
This row is YES
This Row is YES
1. The Six of Cups: Memories of formative years, past efforts, regression, homesick.
2. The Queen of Wands: Leo, arrogance, loyalty, advisor, business woman, together.
3. The Fool: Risk, adventure, child-like, on the path unprepared. Human.
4. The Star: Inspiration, hope, the possible dream, the right direction.
5. The Knight of Wands: Sagittarius, new challenge, aspiration, surprise, on fast track.
6. The Knight of Wands: Sagittarius, new challenge, aspiration, surprise, on fast track.
7. The Three of Cups: Celebration, rejoicing, unbroken circle, hope for future.
8. The Six of Swords: Change for the better, move to calmness, could be rocky ride.
9. The Two of Wands: Casting seeds, good start, wait, caution, unfamiliar surroundings.
10. The Devil: Sexual pressure, manipulation, facing fears, hidden agenda, AA.
11. Death: Change, transform, transition, leave behind, need info, fear not.
12. The Five of Swords: Winning unfairly, sickly pride, tricks, theft, I told you so.
13. The Wheel of Fortune: New chapter of life, things in flux or movement, new chance.
14. The World: World at your command, daily success, winning, comprehension.
15. The Chariot: Duality, 2 directions, speed, happening fast, others come first.
16. The Five of Cups: Dwelling upon regret, lost satisfaction, wasted emotion, pessimistic.
17. The Knight of Swords : Gemini, impulse, verbalize, leap before look, quick to help.
18. The Eight of Cups: Emotional retreat, letting go what you don't need, healing.
19. The Seven of Swords: Needs indirect action, influence not demands, diplomacy.
20. The Four of Pence: Scrooge / fearing loss, holding on, message from a distant city.
21. The Ten of Swords: End of a painful state, reality check, revelation, brain-drain.
22. The Ace of Swords: Beginning of conflict, good from adversity, repetition, Autumn event.
23. The Three of Pence: Paid for work, final touch, not fully appreciated, professional.
24. The King of Pence: Capricorn, status & $$, mover-shaker, steady, reliable.
25. The Six of Pence: Justified giving, faith restored, harmony, the universe provides.
26. The Hanged Man: Sacrifice too great, not in control, waiting, need new angle.
27. The World: World at your command, daily success, winning, comprehension.
28. The Five of Pence: Dark night of the soul, losing faith in life, ruby slippers.
29. The Sun: Positive male energy, happiness, joy and success, glasnost.
30. The Hermit: The need for solitude or counsel, thought process.
31. The Ace of Pence: Beginnings of money, help with new endeavor, Winter if outcome.
Copyright Jimmy Warner Design, 2016
arrows while navigating info