This site constructed
Press F5 to create a new spread
A READING OF THE YES-NO TAROT CARD SPREAD
USING THE CARDS AND WISDOM OF THE WARNER TAROT DECK
| DATE TIME|
TYPE OF READING
| 1/16/2019 5:54:43 PM|
Will the answer be yes or no?
These cards reflect a more positive attitude toward the universe. One yes can mean a slight glimmer of hope, two yeses, a definite posibility, and three yeses a resounding affirmative. Three no's however, is a definite no.
This row is NO
This row is NO
This Row is YES
1. The Queen of Cups: Scorpio, penetrating emotion, intuitive, inscrutable, feme fatale.
2. The Eight of Cups: Emotional retreat, letting go what you don't need, healing.
3. The Page of Cups: Water (Can, Sco, Pis), emotional message, love offer, child.
4. The Hanged Man: Sacrifice too great, not in control, waiting, need new angle.
5. Justice: Legal victory, contracts, solutions, need to be lucid & well organized.
6. The Seven of Cups: Illusions, over-choice, unappealing options, it's not there.
7. The Six of Swords: Change for the better, move to calmness, could be rocky ride.
8. The Nine of Cups: Think you got it all? wish come true, knowledge as a gift.
9. The Eight of Swords: A no-win situation, self-made prison, accepting on faith alone.
10. The Knight of Wands: Sagittarius, new challenge, aspiration, surprise, on fast track.
11. The Knight of Wands: Sagittarius, new challenge, aspiration, surprise, on fast track.
12. The Moon: Deception, murky agenda, intuition, instinct, dark path, female
13. The Page of Swords: Air (Gem, Lib, Aqu), spy, lier, gossipy message, reputation.
14. The World: World at your command, daily success, winning, comprehension.
15. The Five of Wands: Sham fight, struggle, petty argument, tedium and delay.
16. The Three of Swords: Sad lovers, bumpy relationships, catharsis, 3 alternatives.
17. The King of Swords: Libra, charming, authority, Dr. or Atty.,incomplete, smooger.
18. The Tower: Unexpected structural breakdown, chaos, change, new philosophy
19. The Ten of Wands: Too heavy a load, danger of greater loss, consolidation.
20. The Queen of Wands: Leo, arrogance, loyalty, advisor, business woman, together.
21. The Page of Pence: Earth (Tau, Vir, Cap), physical message, gift, generosity.
22. The Empress: Mother / fertility, abundance, earth-mother, compassion.
23. The King of Wands: Aries, impulsive, ideal, new energy, leader, businessman.
24. The Six of Wands: Victory, public acclaim, promotion, fame is fleeting.
25. The Three of Pence: Paid for work, final touch, not fully appreciated, professional.
26. The High Priestess: Hidden influences, intuition, inner savant, you already know the answer.
27. The Ace of Swords: Beginning of conflict, good from adversity, repetition, Autumn event.
Copyright Jimmy Warner Design, 2016
arrows while navigating info