This site constructed
Press F5 to create a new spread
A READING OF THE YES-NO TAROT CARD SPREAD
USING THE CARDS AND WISDOM OF THE WARNER TAROT DECK
| DATE TIME|
TYPE OF READING
| 9/24/2018 7:48:23 AM|
Will the answer be yes or no?
These cards reflect a more positive attitude toward the universe. One yes can mean a slight glimmer of hope, two yeses, a definite posibility, and three yeses a resounding affirmative. Three no's however, is a definite no.
This row is YES
This row is NO
This Row is YES
1. The Four of Cups: Ttoo focused, boredom, resentment, out of the blue.
2. The Queen of Cups: Scorpio, penetrating emotion, intuitive, inscrutable, feme fatale.
3. The Six of Wands: Victory, public acclaim, promotion, fame is fleeting.
4. The King of Wands: Aries, impulsive, ideal, new energy, leader, businessman.
5. The Wheel of Fortune: New chapter of life, things in flux or movement, new chance.
6. The Seven of Wands: Stiff competition, determination, standing your ground.
7. The Two of Swords: Tied up by thinking, standoff, tension, negates card pointed to.
8. The Four of Wands: Harvest home, wait, missing info, appreciation, not socially aware
9. The Five of Wands: Sham fight, struggle, petty argument, tedium and delay.
10. The Ace of Pence: Beginnings of money, help with new endeavor, Winter if outcome.
11. The Page of Wands: Fire (Ari, Leo, Sag), spiritual message, phone / letter.
12. The Knight of Cups: Pisces, poet, romantic, sensitive/good lover, marriage proposal
13. The High Priestess: Hidden influences, intuition, inner savant, you already know the answer.
14. The Lovers: Pure intentions, a unique choice to be made, contemplation.
15. The Six of Swords: Change for the better, move to calmness, could be rocky ride.
16. The Knight of Swords : Gemini, impulse, verbalize, leap before look, quick to help.
17. The Nine of Wands: Strength in reserve, recovery, you know better, poor judgment.
18. The Six of Cups: Memories of formative years, past efforts, regression, homesick.
19. The World: World at your command, daily success, winning, comprehension.
20. The Empress: Mother / fertility, abundance, earth-mother, compassion.
21. The King of Pence: Capricorn, status & $$, mover-shaker, steady, reliable.
22. The Nine of Pence: Personal independence, efforts pay off, person of leisure.
23. The Three of Pence: Paid for work, final touch, not fully appreciated, professional.
24. The King of Swords: Libra, charming, authority, Dr. or Atty.,incomplete, smooger.
25. The Star: Inspiration, hope, the possible dream, the right direction.
26. The Eight of Cups: Emotional retreat, letting go what you don't need, healing.
27. The Ace of Cups: New feelings, relationships, Springtime event if outcome.
Copyright Jimmy Warner Design, 2016
arrows while navigating info