This site constructed
Press F5 to create a new spread
A READING OF THE YES-NO TAROT CARD SPREAD
USING THE CARDS AND WISDOM OF THE WARNER TAROT DECK
| DATE TIME|
TYPE OF READING
| 5/23/2019 7:28:34 AM|
Will the answer be yes or no?
These cards reflect a more positive attitude toward the universe. One yes can mean a slight glimmer of hope, two yeses, a definite posibility, and three yeses a resounding affirmative. Three no's however, is a definite no.
This row is YES
This row is NO
This Row is NO
1. The Queen of Cups: Scorpio, penetrating emotion, intuitive, inscrutable, feme fatale.
2. The Nine of Swords: Mountain out of a mole hill, depression, insomnia, aging.
3. The Ace of Pence: Beginnings of money, help with new endeavor, Winter if outcome.
4. The Seven of Pence: Security vs. new opportunity, decision, smelling the buttercups.
5. The Five of Wands: Sham fight, struggle, petty argument, tedium and delay.
6. The Wheel of Fortune: New chapter of life, things in flux or movement, new chance.
7. The Nine of Pence: Personal independence, efforts pay off, person of leisure.
8. The Knight of Pence: Virgo, calm, practical, humble servant, steady, tangibility.
9. The Page of Pence: Earth (Tau, Vir, Cap), physical message, gift, generosity.
10. The Five of Cups: Dwelling upon regret, lost satisfaction, wasted emotion, pessimistic.
11. The Four of Pence: Scrooge / fearing loss, holding on, message from a distant city.
12. The King of Wands: Aries, impulsive, ideal, new energy, leader, businessman.
13. Justice: Legal victory, contracts, solutions, need to be lucid & well organized.
14. The High Priestess: Hidden influences, intuition, inner savant, you already know the answer.
15. The Three of Cups: Celebration, rejoicing, unbroken circle, hope for future.
16. The Four of Swords: Back into action soon, introspection, need R and R.
17. The King of Pence: Capricorn, status & $$, mover-shaker, steady, reliable.
18. The Ten of Cups: Something wonderful! contentment, children, borders on too much.
19. The Seven of Wands: Stiff competition, determination, standing your ground.
20. The Two of Cups: New partners, strength of commitment, iffy beginning, toss up
21. The Two of Wands: Casting seeds, good start, wait, caution, unfamiliar surroundings.
22. The Page of Cups: Water (Can, Sco, Pis), emotional message, love offer, child.
23. The Four of Cups: Ttoo focused, boredom, resentment, out of the blue.
24. Strength: Self discipline, strength of character, achievement.
25. The Eight of Cups: Emotional retreat, letting go what you don't need, healing.
26. The Seven of Swords: Needs indirect action, influence not demands, diplomacy.
27. Death: Change, transform, transition, leave behind, need info, fear not.
28. The Eight of Wands: Progress after delays, spring love, speeding away, get ready.
29. The Queen of Wands: Leo, arrogance, loyalty, advisor, business woman, together.
Copyright Jimmy Warner Design, 2016
arrows while navigating info