This site constructed
Press F5 to create a new spread
A READING OF THE YES-NO TAROT CARD SPREAD
USING THE CARDS AND WISDOM OF THE WARNER TAROT DECK
| DATE TIME|
TYPE OF READING
| 2/27/2020 9:44:16 PM|
Will the answer be yes or no?
These cards reflect a more positive attitude toward the universe. One yes can mean a slight glimmer of hope, two yeses, a definite posibility, and three yeses a resounding affirmative. Three no's however, is a definite no.
This row is NO
This row is YES
This Row is NO
1. The Three of Pence: Paid for work, final touch, not fully appreciated, professional.
2. The Five of Wands: Sham fight, struggle, petty argument, tedium and delay.
3. The King of Pence: Capricorn, status & $$, mover-shaker, steady, reliable.
4. The Hanged Man: Sacrifice too great, not in control, waiting, need new angle.
5. The Moon: Deception, murky agenda, intuition, instinct, dark path, female
6. The Nine of Cups: Think you got it all? wish come true, knowledge as a gift.
7. The Hierophant: Spiritual or higher purpose, creativity, science, stirred up.
8. The Five of Pence: Dark night of the soul, losing faith in life, ruby slippers.
9. The Knight of Cups: Pisces, poet, romantic, sensitive/good lover, marriage proposal
10. The Wheel of Fortune: New chapter of life, things in flux or movement, new chance.
11. The Ten of Pence: Big bucks, family money, security or dependence, inheritance.
12. The Four of Pence: Scrooge / fearing loss, holding on, message from a distant city.
13. The Nine of Swords: Mountain out of a mole hill, depression, insomnia, aging.
14. The Star: Inspiration, hope, the possible dream, the right direction.
15. The Devil: Sexual pressure, manipulation, facing fears, hidden agenda, AA.
16. The Page of Pence: Earth (Tau, Vir, Cap), physical message, gift, generosity.
17. The Six of Pence: Justified giving, faith restored, harmony, the universe provides.
18. The Two of Wands: Casting seeds, good start, wait, caution, unfamiliar surroundings.
19. The Ace of Cups: New feelings, relationships, Springtime event if outcome.
20. The Two of Pence: Rob Peter to pay Paul, harmony through flexibility, lengthy.
21. Death: Change, transform, transition, leave behind, need info, fear not.
22. The Five of Cups: Dwelling upon regret, lost satisfaction, wasted emotion, pessimistic.
23. The Eight of Wands: Progress after delays, spring love, speeding away, get ready.
24. The Queen of Swords: Aquarius, volatility, detachment, sharp tongue, super bitch.
25. The Knight of Wands: Sagittarius, new challenge, aspiration, surprise, on fast track.
26. The King of Swords: Libra, charming, authority, Dr. or Atty.,incomplete, smooger.
27. The Six of Cups: Memories of formative years, past efforts, regression, homesick.
28. The Tower: Unexpected structural breakdown, chaos, change, new philosophy
29. The Lovers: Pure intentions, a unique choice to be made, contemplation.
30. The Eight of Pence: Working at a profession, learning a new trade, starting over.
31. The Three of Cups: Celebration, rejoicing, unbroken circle, hope for future.
32. The Nine of Pence: Personal independence, efforts pay off, person of leisure.
Copyright Jimmy Warner Design, 2016
arrows while navigating info