This site constructed
Press F5 to create a new spread
A READING OF THE YES-NO TAROT CARD SPREAD
USING THE CARDS AND WISDOM OF THE WARNER TAROT DECK
| DATE TIME|
TYPE OF READING
| 11/13/2018 3:36:08 PM|
Will the answer be yes or no?
These cards reflect a more positive attitude toward the universe. One yes can mean a slight glimmer of hope, two yeses, a definite posibility, and three yeses a resounding affirmative. Three no's however, is a definite no.
This row is YES
This row is YES
This Row is NO
1. The Six of Swords: Change for the better, move to calmness, could be rocky ride.
2. The Eight of Wands: Progress after delays, spring love, speeding away, get ready.
3. The Page of Swords: Air (Gem, Lib, Aqu), spy, lier, gossipy message, reputation.
4. The Emperor: Leader, self master, authority figure, father, husband, together person.
5. The King of Cups: Cancer, helpful, homey, wise counseling, emotional mentor.
6. Judgment: Karmic justice, what you deserve, good-bad, has already happened.
7. The Two of Swords: Tied up by thinking, standoff, tension, negates card pointed to.
8. The Ace of Wands: Beginnings of growth, creative energy, renown, faith, summer event
9. Death: Change, transform, transition, leave behind, need info, fear not.
10. The Queen of Wands: Leo, arrogance, loyalty, advisor, business woman, together.
11. The World: World at your command, daily success, winning, comprehension.
12. The Three of Cups: Celebration, rejoicing, unbroken circle, hope for future.
13. The Nine of Pence: Personal independence, efforts pay off, person of leisure.
14. The Five of Swords: Winning unfairly, sickly pride, tricks, theft, I told you so.
15. The Five of Cups: Dwelling upon regret, lost satisfaction, wasted emotion, pessimistic.
16. The Knight of Cups: Pisces, poet, romantic, sensitive/good lover, marriage proposal
17. The Devil: Sexual pressure, manipulation, facing fears, hidden agenda, AA.
18. The Hanged Man: Sacrifice too great, not in control, waiting, need new angle.
19. The Hanged Man: Sacrifice too great, not in control, waiting, need new angle.
20. The Ace of Pence: Beginnings of money, help with new endeavor, Winter if outcome.
21. The Chariot: Duality, 2 directions, speed, happening fast, others come first.
22. The Page of Cups: Water (Can, Sco, Pis), emotional message, love offer, child.
23. The Four of Pence: Scrooge / fearing loss, holding on, message from a distant city.
24. The Page of Wands: Fire (Ari, Leo, Sag), spiritual message, phone / letter.
25. The Six of Pence: Justified giving, faith restored, harmony, the universe provides.
26. The Nine of Cups: Think you got it all? wish come true, knowledge as a gift.
27. The Seven of Pence: Security vs. new opportunity, decision, smelling the buttercups.
28. Temperance: Patience, co-operation, harmony, easily flowing energy.
29. The Queen of Cups: Scorpio, penetrating emotion, intuitive, inscrutable, feme fatale.
30. The Two of Wands: Casting seeds, good start, wait, caution, unfamiliar surroundings.
31. The Four of Swords: Back into action soon, introspection, need R and R.
32. The Nine of Swords: Mountain out of a mole hill, depression, insomnia, aging.
33. Strength: Self discipline, strength of character, achievement.
Copyright Jimmy Warner Design, 2016
arrows while navigating info